Tuesday, October 2, 2007

How are your writing skills? (No experience necessary!)

Several months ago I found a site called Associated Content. I love it! Since I was a child I have enjoyed writing, and now I can write and get paid for it! Anyone can join, and you don't have to have awesome writing skills to make money. Sometimes I wonder how some of the writers graduated fifth grade grammar! It isn't a blog, like this. You can write about pretty much anything you want. I have written articles about mental health issues, parenting, and news articles. You can do product reviews, report on the news, create "how to" articles-anything really. There are 2 ways you can get paid-upfront payment and performance bonus. You will get performance bonus for all your articles-this is based on page views. You can also submit your article for an upfront payment and AC will make an offer you can accept or reject. My last 2 articles were accepted with payments of $5.67 and $3.13. Surprisingly, my shorter articles seem to get better offers. Check it out, this might be your thing too!

Join Associated Content

No comments: