Friday, October 12, 2007

Absolutely Free Computer Games!

I remember some of the computer games I played in elementary school. My absolute favorite was Oregon Trail, and I loved Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego! I spent a lot of time searching the net for these games (free, preferably!) and finally found them! This website has tons of classic games, including the aforementioned games. All are free to download, spyware and adware free! So far I have found this site to be a legitimate download site. It is legal and doesn't put junk like viruses or trojan horses on my computer! It is slow to load but worth the wait. You can download the games directly to your computer and once you have done that you can play anytime! NOTE: Unfortunately, I couldn't get Oregon Trail to work. It could be my computer, or it could be the file on the site. Just don't want you Oregon Trail fans to get too excited! All other games I downloaded work fine though!

Here is the site:

Home of the Underdogs

Other trusted game download sites:

Download.com

Music Download- Free, legal, MP3 download site. Trusted site!

No comments: