Friday, October 12, 2007

Favorite Pet Freebie

I have several cats- not quite enough to be crazy but enough so that my family thinks I'm crazy! Well, my cats like treats. I found a company who has been offering freebies for about 2 years without fail! They will give you a sample of their treats for your cat or dog! I have never ordered the dog freebie as I only have cats, so I can only tell you what I have gotten for my cats. I have ordered free samples from them several times over the past couple years (they seem to let you order once every 6 months or so). Once they sent a full size package of treats, once one small sample pack, and a couple times 3-5 small sample packs of different flavors. And always a $1. off coupon on my next purchase! So go there, get your cat or dog a treat, and be prepared for treat addicted pets! Even my pickiest cats love these!

GREENIES

No comments: