Saturday, November 24, 2007

Get paid to give advice!

If you are anything like me, you have plenty of advice to give but plenty of people who wish you would keep said advice to yourself! That's okay, because there is a website that will pay you $3.00 for each tidbit of advice you sell them! This is how it works: You submit a tip, they review it (rather quickly) and if they accept it they will publish it on their website and pay you. Out of my first 3 bits of advice I submitted they accepted one, but it only took me about 10 minutes to write all three so I don't mind. One thing to keep in mind though is that this won't make you any fast cash. They pay you when they publish it, and it could take them months to do this. I have heard from people who were published and they all were paid- just took awhile. So it is worth it to spend a few minutes every now and then to submit some tips, and one day you'll have a surprise check in the mail or cash in your PayPal!

Daytipper

No comments: