Thursday, December 27, 2007

Win a $10. Amazon Gift Certificate HERE

Ok, so I've decided to host my own sweepstakes here! Just send me an email at ithinkicansweeps@yahoo.com to enter. The entry Deadline is Febuary 28, 2008. I will be using a randomizer to choose the winner. I will email the winner by March 10th and you must respond within 10 days to claim your prize or I will choose another winner.

Rules:
-Entry must include your full name, year of birth, and an email address I can contact you at.
-One entry per person. Multiple family members may enter with separate email addresses.
-You must be at least 10 years old to enter.
-If you are under 18 years old, you must have parent/guardian's permission to enter and provide an email address for your parent/guardian so I can confirm you have permission.
-If you are a parent/guardian entering on behalf of your child, let me know
-Prize will be awarded as an Amazon gift code worth $10. sent to your email address.
-Please direct any questions to i.think_ican@yahoo.com
-Winner will be posted on my blog within 30 days of prize claim
My privacy policy- By submitting your entry you agree I can contact you if you win. You will not be contacted by me for any other reason. Your information will not be given or sold to any other entity. After winner has been chosen, I will delete all information received from entrants.

No comments: