Saturday, March 21, 2009

Freebie Categories

I am finding lots of freebies today and so I've decided to bring back Freebie Categories. As I get posts up in these categories I'll place links to them in this post.

For new visitors to my site- I only post freebies and offers that I have personally checked. There are no "endless survey" freebies here, no freebies that require a credit card, no scams or shams. Only genuine freebies are listed here. I cannot guarantee you will receive a freebie you sign up for- some companies are better than others at actually mailing them out. If I find I have listed a freebie that nobody ever receives, I won't list freebies from that organization any longer.

Occasionally I go through all my freebie posts and check links. I always post when I do this. I have found a surprising number of freebies still available a year after they first are posted, so its worth it to check my old blog posts. Older posts will list the last date I checked links.

Freebie Categories:

Pet Freebies


Religious Freebies (Not just Christian, but all religions)

Baby Freebies

Magazine Subscription Freebies

Teacher & Homeschool Freebies (I always specify if a freebie is available to homeschools)

No comments: