Saturday, January 19, 2008

Instant Win Sweepstakes

I recently won a small prize for my daughter in a sweepstakes and of course that made me want to enter lots more! I'll post here any "instant win" sweepstakes I find so you can try your luck too! (Most instant win sweepstakes let you enter every day, so come back tomorrow and do it again!)

Metamucil Beautify your heart Sweeps and Prizes

DQ Blizzard Sweet Sounds Instant Win

Lean Cuisine Be Good To Yourself Instant Win

Gatorade Ultimate Daytona Experience Instant Win

The Maids Sweepstakes

Discover Aveeno and Win Instant Sweepstakes

Solaris Instant Win Sweepstakes

AT&T Save Time Win Time

Fabulous Savings.com Exclusive Sweepstakes

LeapFrog Think Up! Scholarship Sweepstakes

GMAC Get the Edge Instant win and Sweepstakes

Totino's Crash the Winter Games Sweepstakes- Enter Crash Code TTN3834

Wendy's Hot Juicy Hits- You don't have to enter a cup code to enter the sweepstakes.

Entertainment My Prize Spot

Sara Lee Score Big Bucks- Enter UPC 4164430928 to enter without purchase


Here are some regular sweepstakes I found while searching for instant win's:

Sea Monsters Sweepstakes

No comments: