Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Freebie Finds for today! Jan. 2

I'm going to be on and off the computer today so check back later for more free stuff! I'll add more in the evening most likely. Also, don't forget to enter my sweepstakes for a $10. Amazon gift card- Check my Dec.'07 posts for details!

Dunkin Donuts Coffee Sample

Shea Body Lotion Sample

Arizona Tea Keychain- Click on Promos on top right of page, then click Keychain. Use only numbers and letters in the address section, no characters. Don't choose "everything" when asks what you like about the site. Also don't choose "black and white" in tea choices.

P&G Promotions- The promotions change periodically, so this is one to check every now and then. Today I saw a free Tampax sample, $8. coupon for Iams dog food, and a video contest.

Energizer Hearing Aid Battery- Sign up for a sample of their new "perf pack" and get a hearing aid battery in the perf pack sample.

No comments: