Monday, April 7, 2008

Making Money Online by Working From Home

On my blog I have listed free stuff, survey sites, and other ways to earn money and Amazon GC's online. I have mentioned a few other ways to make money online, but haven't really gone into ways to work from home and make cash online.

Today I'll tell you about some ways to earn money online- actual money that will pay the rent. There is no easy way to make a lot of money (absent illegal activities) but you can make some- depends on how hard you work.

Associated Content- On this website you earn money by writing about anything you want, making and uploading videos and audio files. Some examples would be: How-To videos, audio files of written material, songs you create, original news reporting, poems, product reviews, TV show reviews, political rantings, ect. I have earned about $79. so far. They sometimes pay you a certain amount upfront for something you write, and even if they don't you get paid for page views.

DayTipper- This one is easy- you submit tips on any subject and if accepted they'll pay you. They have recently changed how much they pay, I think it is $1. per tip now. They will pay you via PayPal when they publish your tip on their site. I have earned about $10. here, and have only spent about 1/2 hour submitting tips.

ExpoTV-This site pays for your product review videos. Use your digital video camera, or even a webcam to make videos. I haven't made any for this site yet, so haven't been paid. I'm still learning the whole video camera thing :)

eHow- You can earn money by writing how-to articles and creating how-to videos. This one's on my to-do list.

No comments: