Thursday, July 16, 2009

Today's Coupons!

I usually don't do much with coupons here, but I think its time I did. Today I spent about 2 hours online searching, printing, and then cutting out coupons. When I went shopping I saved $18.00- that equals out to $9. an hour! Here are some coupon deals I found today:

Nabisco- Coupon booklet sent to you via snail-mail when you register.

PetSmart- Printable coupon to save $5. off your $25.00 purchase. Expires 7/25/09.

Idahoan- Printable coupon for Idahoan mashed potatoes.

Campbell's- Printable coupon for $1. off 2 cooking soups.

Pillsbury
- Lots of coupons here: Multi-grain Cheerios, Fiber One, Total, Banana Nut Cheerios, Pillsbury Savorings, Pillsbury Simply refridgerated Cookie Dough, Suddenly Salad, Hamburger Helper, Bisquick, Chex Mix, Fruit Roll Ups, Nature Valley, More.

Betty Crocker- Sign up and you can get printable coupons for a number of products. I believe these are the same coupons that you can print from Pillsbury above.

Smart Source- The printable coupon offers change, but today they have: Huggies wipes, Scott tissue, Huggies Diapers, Tony's pizza, Yoplait, Viva paper towels, and more.

No comments: