Tuesday, February 26, 2008

New Site to Earn Amazon GC's

Today I found a new (or new to me at least!) website where it is easy to earn Amazon gift certificates. I found out about it on Tipblog, and here is what they said:

"WebRidesTV is a relatively new car-related website where you can earn points for doing various activities on the site. The easiest (I think) is by watching videos about cars. It'll earn you 10 points per video, and you don't have to watch the entire video to get the credit. You can actually open the videos in different windows and get credit for it, speeding up the process a lot. All together, you can earn around 240 points a day. I got my points in for today in about 2 minutes.
5500 points = a $50 Amazon GC! That's about 3 weeks of clicking! Pretty amazing, considering the (small) amount of effort involved! There are a lot of other prizes you can redeem for as well, including a Wii, an iPhone, a PS3, a Tom Tom One GPS, Crutchfield GCs, caps, Hot Wheels cars, and many more items as well!"

I signed up today, and it looks promising! They give a lot of points for referrals, so if you would be so kind as to email me for an invite I would appreciate it!
If you prefer to go directly there to sign up, here is the link- WebRides

No comments: